Agency Coaching with Sean
I’m looking for a few creative entrepreneurs who want to level up.
One-on-One Business Coaching From Someone Who's Been There
The Agency Scaling Coaching Program is an intensive, personalized coaching program that I lead for up-and-coming creative entrepreneurs. It’s designed to help creative entrepreneurs break through their glass ceiling and get to the next level. The program reviews the training curriculum accompanying the Butler Box, and covers every aspect of running a creative business. You’ll learn everything I know, including how we went from selling $1,000 websites to having a $10,000 MLE (minimum level of engagement) in 6 months.
When you join the program, I will personally walk alongside you for 4 months, as you level up your agency. Coaching includes:
- One-on-one coaching sessions with me
- Access to a private Mastermind Facebook group
- Exclusive content released each month
- Access to content from all courses in the Butler Box
There are 10 coaching seats available at any one time, and applicants are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Whether you are a freelancer, solo-preneur, or leading a team – I’m extremely excited to help you grow your creative business!
Sean Tambagahan – CEO / Brand Strategist
This coaching program is not for everyone. All applicants:
- Must be an entrepreneur selling creative, branding, or marketing services (this won’t work for employees, or businesses in other industries)
- Must have been in business for at least 1 year (I want individuals with a few battle wounds and a little experience)
- Must be able to commit to regular video conference calls (bi-weekly)
- Must be willing to learn and conduct strategy with clients (this program goes beyond just creative fulfillment)
- Must be willing to commit $400 per month for a minimum of 4 months
No empty promises, hype, or fluff. No refunds and no guarantees. However, I’m committed if you are, and I’m confident that if you implement these tactics, you’ll be able to break through your glass ceiling just like we did ours.